Stroranges Stroranges

Stroranges? Hmm...

At first i was like when i read the description i was like eww. But then, i actually went to try it. And yes, i had a tastegasm. It was utterly amazing. I then added banana to it. Good song though. lol. It actually very good. Check out some of my stuff if you can!

<lvl5>

mename3isme responds:

Hahaha awesome!!!!! That's so cool that I swayed somebody!
Thanks for the awesome review.

World Wide Wonders World Wide Wonders

Really Good!

I liked the melody, but i'm not sure if that means anything to you lol. but the drums were good and this song probably could have been elaborated into a full song with everything in it. Overall, nice. Really smooth and flowed into each part with the drums helping. But that opening drum part with the toms before the piano starts seems rushed. That could also just have been me, but whatever.

<lvl5>

ChrisisD responds:

Haha thanks! To be honest I think this is one of my worst songs... It was more to improve my skills in playing the drums on my piano :P But thanks anyways! Glad you like it! Be sure to check out my better songs :P
Greets, Chris

Asian Percussion Asian Percussion

Great work with the perc

It's cool, there are like two things i would fix or do differently, but that's just me. It's great and sounds cool and original. If you could, review my songs please. And don't worry abouth the end, it sounded great!

SourPuddle responds: