Stroranges Stroranges

Stroranges? Hmm...

At first i was like when i read the description i was like eww. But then, i actually went to try it. And yes, i had a tastegasm. It was utterly amazing. I then added banana to it. Good song though. lol. It actually very good. Check out some of my stuff if you can!

mename3isme responds:

Hahaha awesome!!!!! That's so cool that I swayed somebody!
Thanks for the awesome review.

World Wide Wonders World Wide Wonders

Really Good!

I liked the melody, but i'm not sure if that means anything to you lol. but the drums were good and this song probably could have been elaborated into a full song with everything in it. Overall, nice. Really smooth and flowed into each part with the drums helping. But that opening drum part with the toms before the piano starts seems rushed. That could also just have been me, but whatever.

ChrisisD responds:

Haha thanks! To be honest I think this is one of my worst songs... It was more to improve my skills in playing the drums on my piano :P But thanks anyways! Glad you like it! Be sure to check out my better songs :P
Greets, Chris

Asian Percussion Asian Percussion

Great work with the perc

It's cool, there are like two things i would fix or do differently, but that's just me. It's great and sounds cool and original. If you could, review my songs please. And don't worry abouth the end, it sounded great!

SourPuddle responds:

Thanks bro.

Still Life by Moonlight Still Life by Moonlight

LOVE IT!!

The beginning had me interested, so i had to keep listening and i'm glad i did! I just wish it was longer! Other than that, i can find nothing wrong!

No More Days No More Days

nice

obviously the guy below me has no taste or even sense in music. at all. it sounds great dude. don't listen to those naysayers.

QUEER!
V

pftq responds:

lol thanks

{Heim} Dire Straights {Heim} Dire Straights

dude!

I've listened to a lot of your previous-er music and this is great. I really like it, and it fits the mood very well. When the drumline came in that just added. And the strings are amazing! great work dude! keep it up!

JeffHeim responds:

Thanks for the kind review! At first I wasn't sure how this piece would be received...to me it sounds a little dry, but I'm glad you found it enjoyable.

Urban Color Urban Color

definately a relawing hue

i imagine a purple or blue. but that's besides the point. This song is amazing, this is what i look for in the Audio Portal. I love jazz, and i thank you for bringing good stuff to Newgrounds

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

:44 what? :48 WOAH!!

Yeah that big epic turn really helped me keep listening to the entire thing. And i'm amazed you played the drums and guitar in this piece as well. Great, it just all fits.

<lvl5>

For Those... For Those...

Wow...

...........nuff said

Xyirx - Dragon's Heart Xyirx - Dragon's Heart

Great!

It was awesome! I could really hear how the story works in with the music. And i think that visualizing a scene and story first really help with creating a piece like this. Amazing!

Xyirx responds:

Lately, I start to visualize things before going into the song. I think it conveys the message better. ^^ Thanks for the review.